Mystery Pixar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Private Rooms & Conversations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mater
Admin
Mater

Private Rooms & Conversations Empty
PostSubject: Private Rooms & Conversations   Private Rooms & Conversations EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:12 pm

Hello Pixarvors!

I wanted to leave a note regarding private rooms and conversations. I want to let you guys know that private rooms requests are welcomed in this game, so if you want one, please private message a host to make one for you with A) a name of the alliance/room and B) the names of the people you want included in it. With there (hopefully) being episodes this season, these will help a lot so yes, please don't hesitate to ask a host to make it. Also, please give the hosts time to make one, since it is kind of a meticulous process.

Also, I know many of you use private messages(PMs) to communicate with each other, which is perfectly fine but I won't have access to these private messages when I write episodes. So, if anything big or interesting transpires in private messages(PMs), I ask that you post these conversations in your diary rooms so that I can utilize them for episode material. It helps me in writing these episodes, and it gives you some screentime. It's a win-win for everyone! <3

Thank you, everyone. Great start of this game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mysterypixar.forumotion.co.uk

Private Rooms & Conversations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystery Pixar :: The Game :: Schedule & Updates-
Jump to: