Mystery Pixar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final 3 and jury question

Go down 
+10
Edna Mode
Bo Peep
Princess Atta
Violet Parr
Dash Parr
Celia Mae
Merida
EVE
Mike Wazowski
Lotso
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lotso

Lotso

Final 3 and jury question Empty
PostSubject: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 10:31 pm

go
Back to top Go down
Mike Wazowski

Mike Wazowski

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 10:41 pm

I will post my opening sometime tonight.
Back to top Go down
Mike Wazowski

Mike Wazowski

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 11:13 pm

Alright well, here we are, finally. Final 3. This was definitely a very interesting experience for me. Coming to this game, I knew I had a HUGE disadvantage because I was one of the last people to sign up for the forum. In mystery games I've learned it is crucial that you show up sooner rather than later. I failed to show up early and as a result, I had a major disadvantage with my team and I could sense it from the day the game started. I was only addressed by people when I started the conversation. The first round, I believe only Celia spoke to me and it was weird to not get any offers for alliances or anything for almost a week. I knew my time in the game was going to be very short.

But then came the week 3 reward challenge. Being very aware that  if my tribe lost another immunity, I was going home, I decided to try in the challenge. Lucky me, I won the damn thing. I won it and it was technically a Hidden Immunity Idol. It was exactly what I needed to buy me one more round and hopefully an opportunity to form bonds with people.

I feel like, even though I stayed and managed to prove my worth to my tribe, things still werent right. I got PMs from a few MU people thanking me for making that move and that they were rooting for me. At one point, I was getting even offers for alliances from people on the OTHER tribe. And it was a weird feeling, because my own tribe, only a couple of people made it known they wanted to work with me, but it was all so vague, I didnt really know what they really wanted.

What I did at merge was probably a big move, THE move that changed the course of the game. I flipped. I flipped, and I was so shocked that my own tribe didnt even know it was me. And if they knew and were just faking it, I was still shocked they were not yelling and confronting me about it.

The moves I made post merge were the ones that helped me get to this point. The pre-game part of this game, I was on a life line. It was either win challenges, or get out. And I helped my tribe win those challenge. But once we made it to the merge, I had to play my own game. I had to make the moves I KNEW would get me far. Some of you may not be pleased with those moves I made, but when your back is against the wall like mine was on week 3, I think you would understand why I had to do what I had to do.

I will welcome all questions. I know I probably made a few people mad with this opening speech, but I am here and I promise I will be 100% honest in all questions you ask. Thank you all for your time. And good luck to EVE and Merida, thank you so much for all your help and all your kindness throughout this experience.
Back to top Go down
EVE

EVE

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 12:11 am

Quote :
Ship's Computer: Caution: Rogue robots. Caution...
WALL.E: Oh, EVA.
[points at screen with them on it, EVE fires a laser blast at the screen, destroying it]
WALL.E: Ohh...
[folds up inside himself]

Hi fellow characters. Robot EVE here. Keeping it short n’sweet like my photograph. Firing laser blasts out of nowhere was my game and dictating quite a few of the votes, not all, but most. I tried to get my hands dirty a little bit with some of the original MU votes with you on the jury so I wouldn’t appear too likeable and not get taken here since I wasn’t playing a challenge game. I forged bonds with some of the Fear Tech people and did my best to postpone judgment day lol since this was a bit predictable. I guess I was transparent. I sang with Dory and learned a bunch of new facts, and above all I was probably the main facilitator (besides Fear Tech voting him out) of bringing in Mike to our crew which changed the game. Celia/Merida/Mike/myself made a loose f4 deal (loose as in Celia never voted how I asked) at the merge so that is why this all ended up like this. Mike did challenges, Merida did some of the worst lying, and I did my best to plan the bootlist that would make this happen and tell them the vote. You choose what you like and vote for it! Whoever wins, wins ☺

Congrats M & M and good luck!
Back to top Go down
Merida

Merida

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 12:14 am

Hello everyone! Your Adjective ginger here. I fooled everyone here and was looked at as a Adjective threat despite being inactive for a good portion. I will Verb anything you guys want. I wanted to remain close to Proper Noun have she showed me she can be irrational and Verb - Past Tense to call a house meeting early on. I Verb - Past Tense everyone into thinking I was with them without doing anything really.
Back to top Go down
Lotso

Lotso

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 1:35 pm

Jury feel free
Back to top Go down
Celia Mae

Celia Mae

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 2:36 pm

What Merida?
Back to top Go down
Dash Parr

Dash Parr

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 5:07 pm

Congrats, final three!

I wasn't too active after the merge, so I really had no idea what was going on. This is just a general question to anyone. How did the Crush blindside go down? I've been hearing different things from different people, so I'd like some clarification.

My other questions are for all three of you because I did not get a chance to truly talk to any of you personally.

If any of you talked to me more, your chances of getting my vote would have increased considerably. Why should I vote for you if we've had little to no communication?

What do you consider to be your best move in this game?

Do you consider yourself to be a strategic, social or competitive player? You may only pick one and explain why.

Who do you think the jurors and your fellow finalists are?
Back to top Go down
Mike Wazowski

Mike Wazowski

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:59 pm

How did the Crush blindside go down?
well, EVE came to me with the plan. she said we had to do it sooner rather than later. i was feeling iffy about the whole thing, but then she told me crush had mentioned at some point he wanted me out, so i agreed.

If any of you talked to me more, your chances of getting my vote would have increased considerably. Why should I vote for you if we've had little to no communication?

well depends on what kind of communication you were expecting. if you wanted to make small talk or talk about the weather, yea, it's my fault for not reaching out to you.

but strategically, i knew you were on the other side of numbers so i preferred to stay away from fear tech after the flip. and i didnt want any of you yelling at me either lol

flipping at merge. if i didnt, i highly doubt i would have done better than 7th place. fear tech already had alliances within the group, and i was not part of any of them.

Do you consider yourself to be a strategic, social or competitive player? You may only pick one and explain why.

competitive because i won all the post-merge challenge except one. which I didnt really even try for.

oh my well here we go:

space alien: jb or neil
princess atta: alaina
dory: mel
bo peep: wolf
celia: loonie
violet: cherry
crush: mykee
dash: ewitty
edna mode: sourgum

final 3:

EVE: kathy
merida: firebolt? idk
Back to top Go down
EVE

EVE

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:36 pm

Quote :
I wasn't too active after the merge, so I really had no idea what was going on. This is just a general question to anyone. How did the Crush blindside go down? I've been hearing different things from different people, so I'd like some clarification.
I think I am the only one who may know all of the pieces but let me try to explain and Crush this will probably answer future questions you have about why I did what I did. Our tribe was very unified but I think inherently everyone kind of knew there were people within our own MU tribe that were threatening to others and the f8 was the perfect time to do it. Crush had asked me if I thought it would be a good time to vote out Merida or Violet since he didn’t trust them, and us going to the final 3 with Dory. I asked, why not vote out Mike? And he said well, he won’t get any jury votes. I realized if that was his plan of the final 3, I wasn’t there, so I went to Merida, Violet, and Mike and asked them to vote Crush. I also knew I would replace Crush as head hauncho and be able to make it here to the end. Once the rewards started being handed out I sensed Crush might’ve won some and not told me (since he was paranoid at merge, but didn’t say much else later so I was unsure why he was okay with not being immune, etc.) and I didn’t like that and became paranoid myself about his loyalty to me. Later, I didn’t want to be exposed or have Dory be upset so I asked Celia to trust me and vote Dash, and then Dash you penaltied so it did cause a bit of confusion.

Quote :
lol well you have to vote for one of us, so I guess the theory of ‘you didn’t talk to me so I won’t vote for you’ card won’t backfire on any of us :DI had already talked to others on your tribe anyway and had my end deals in my head, so why string you along? I made a point of speaking to you at the Crush vote to let you know basically I postponed you going home, so you could’ve shown for the next immunity to keep yourself safe—but you didn’t. It didn’t seem like you really cared much for the game? You stayed over Edna and Princess which I didn’t really appreciate but I went with to not get Crush suspicious and keep him front and center as our tribe's leading fish.

Quote :
Making sure Mike wanted to work with me and only me. Not really a move I'd say, but decent human decency. For moves refer to the bootlist.

Quote :
Strategic would have been not taking Mike here and going along with the f6 vote him out plan, which I shot down. Competitions I didn’t need, so that leaves social. I consider myself that, yes.

Quote :
Pixar characters. This question shouldn’t be allowed. I suspect you are an iceman aka wolfN. See my room after all this.
Back to top Go down
Dash Parr

Dash Parr

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:48 pm

Thank you, Mike and EVE. This is another question for Merida. Why did you tell me you, Dory, Celia and Violet voted for Crush initially?
Back to top Go down
Merida

Merida

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:08 pm

Violet finally agreed to vote him after weeks of persuasion.

You should vote for who you think played the best game. You could have talked to me too.

Changing my avatar. It made me less threatening I think.

I would say social. I lied to almost every single one of you and you guys believed it hook line and sinker. I never did any challenges except to get Bo Peep out because she  was a sweetheart and would have wooed her way and the one immunity that took everyone so long I couldn’t bear the wait anymore.

Oh I am usually good at these

Mike - A-Supreme
EVE - imsexyniknowit

Celia - xsourxgumxrocksx
Princess - Firebolt
Crush - Gizmo44
Edna - realitytvfreak2
Dash - SuperVixenXo
Bo Peep - JB
Space Alien - CindyLennoxFan
Dory - Straightloonz
Violet - I’d say Iraheto but he’s hosting. Maybe mas_bond
Back to top Go down
Merida

Merida

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:10 pm

To hide my real alliance Dash in case you got a brilliant idea knowing you'd be picked off (which was obvious you would be) and tried to rally up the people who didn't vote Crush with fear they'd be on the bottom too. That way if you did that, you'd PM people who actually DID vote Crush and you'd get nowhere and no counter alliance could be made.
Back to top Go down
Merida

Merida

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:14 pm

This has to be the slowest jury ever. Stop following your leader Bo Peep (JB) and answer questions
Back to top Go down
Merida

Merida

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:20 pm

Dory

Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:53 pm Topic: Re: Howdy Ho
Yes I will for sure vote Squirt. I really don't see their logic how this is all my fault. I may call a house meeting on this. Do you think I should?
Back to top Go down
Merida

Merida

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:23 pm

This jury S U C K S
Back to top Go down
Merida

Merida

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 12:00 am

Crush stop lurking and post. It's been up for 2 days now and no one has asked anything besides Rash.
Back to top Go down
Mike Wazowski

Mike Wazowski

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:22 am

I know, I am starting to feel sad because of no questions. Sad

Back to top Go down
Celia Mae

Celia Mae

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 5:59 am

Relax lol. Ok question.

What move would you of done different?

Also if you had your way, what would the bootlist be?
Back to top Go down
EVE

EVE

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:04 pm

Lol. Celia still dislikes all of us.

I would've typed in all caps during the game to be more robot-like. I am upset it happened differently.

Boot list:
Buzz
Me
Space Alien
Ken Doll and Bo Peep
Squirt
Barbie Doll
Sully
Dash
Bruce
Mr. I
(I return and Celia leaves~)
Princess CL
Edna
(Crush quits)
Mike
Merida
Me
------
F2: Violet and Dory
Back to top Go down
Mike Wazowski

Mike Wazowski

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:16 pm

What move would you of done different?

Hmm, I think the moves I made were done so that I could make it to the finals. If I had done anything differently, I wouldnt have made it this far. I don't think I would choose to do anything differently. Except maybe play up our romance for the episodes hahah <3 but I always had this feeling you never really liked me much anyway Sad

Also if you had your way, what would the bootlist be?

Hmm well I would keep it the same for the most part. I think that maybe Squirt should have made it further than he did since I thought his elimination was very shocking and unfair after he helped his tribe with the reward.

Also, oddly enough, this game was lacking in the strategic department post merge. Like, it wasnt as cutthroat as it could have been so I am wondering if it's because everyone knew their fate and had just given up? So that's why I would keep the bootlist the same.
Back to top Go down
Celia Mae

Celia Mae

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 3:11 pm

Who said I disliked you three? Lol strange. Ilike Mike he played a great game. EVE youu were a mystery but treally nice.
Back to top Go down
Violet Parr

Violet Parr

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 6:26 pm

Why should I specifically vote for you?
Back to top Go down
Princess Atta

Princess Atta

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:01 pm

Merida wrote:

Violet finally agreed to vote him after weeks of persuasion.

You should vote for who you think played the best game. You could have talked to me too.

Changing my avatar. It made me less threatening I think.

I would say social. I lied to almost every single one of you and you guys believed it hook line and sinker. I never did any challenges except to get Bo Peep out because she  was a sweetheart and would have wooed her way and the one immunity that took everyone so long I couldn’t bear the wait anymore.

Oh I am usually good at these

Mike - A-Supreme
EVE - imsexyniknowit

Celia - xsourxgumxrocksx
Princess - Firebolt
Crush - Gizmo44
Edna - realitytvfreak2
Dash - SuperVixenXo
Bo Peep - JB
Space Alien - CindyLennoxFan
Dory - Straightloonz
Violet - I’d say Iraheto but he’s hosting. Maybe mas_bond

Dan is hosting so how is he Mike? lol
Back to top Go down
EVE

EVE

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:38 pm

Celia, question for you to elaborate. We should've showmanced. I have the mystery and you were playing cute and hard to get (for an alliance) Wink

Violet, you should vote for me because of this gem. Laughing
I followed #4.

Final 3 and jury question Imagepng
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question Empty

Back to top Go down

Final 3 and jury question
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystery Pixar :: The Game :: Final Tribal Council-