Mystery Pixar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final 3 and jury question

Go down 
+10
Edna Mode
Bo Peep
Princess Atta
Violet Parr
Dash Parr
Celia Mae
Merida
EVE
Mike Wazowski
Lotso
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
EVE

EVE

Final 3 and jury question - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:50 pm

Well I put a lot of effort in and had unfortunate circumstances getting on a computer during this jury time so that's why I couldn't answer the songs question. Geez. Or I didn't want to apparently, since this is going around. Happened to a finalist last season as well who played a nice game Smile

As to why I should win, I got here to this point playing without competitions,building relationships, and collaborating with Mike not Merida on strategy. Every vote I cast was for who actually went home. No one else can say that because (cough Merida) didn't always know. I always had a plan, yes I dropped the ball in the jury phase but so did the jurors lol and I deserve to win because I probably spent the most time writing confessionals <3 sounds like you are looking for a reason to vote me and I think it's justified  Razz
Back to top Go down
Celia Mae

Celia Mae

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am

I thought SA mixed EVE and Merida up lol.
Back to top Go down
Mike Wazowski

Mike Wazowski

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 10:57 am

I didnt say it was the only reason, Space Alien; I did say it was a major reason. But honestly, do you think me coming to people with deals 2 or 3 days late into the game would have helped me? Maybe, like 1 or 2 more extra tribal councils. But I've been around this site (IMDb) too long to know that if you dont form an alliance on day 1 of a game youre pretty much either just going to be left out and get voted out first or second (lets be honest, it's just easy to vote out someone who is barely active/doesnt socialize as much) OR will be someone's secondary alliance. In the latter case, yes you are working with someone and you have allies, but you are not that person's top ally.

I didnt want to be an alliance's 4th or 5th guy. And that's what I knew I would get if I came over to you guys with offers for an alliance.

Besides, I used my idol on the third round of challenges. So probably 5-6 days after the game started. Not a whole lot of time considering I was busy with real life AND had other IMDb stuff I had to take care of at that time. There just wasnt enough time.
Back to top Go down
Dory

Dory

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 7:20 pm

Quote :
I thought SA mixed EVE and Merida up lol.

Me too Laughing Merida is the one that doesn't seem to give a donkey's behind about winning this game and has just been a useless finalist in the jury process.

Mike, the reason I made that post was because of the vote outcome. It came out 5-1 in the tie breaker so I felt left out. Nobody from MU approached me to vote with them that round. I was that one vote all alone Laughing. Naturally it made me feel alone.
Back to top Go down
Dory

Dory

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 7:22 pm

SA - I told you it was Mike and seriously couldn't even understand why it was even questioned. My aunt Dora's 3rd cousin's sister's niece even knew or could at least guess it was Mike.
Back to top Go down
EVE

EVE

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 7:25 pm

I probably won't be on tonight for the finale but.....Good luck tonight Mike Very Happy (and Merida lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final 3 and jury question
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystery Pixar :: The Game :: Final Tribal Council-
Jump to: