Mystery Pixar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final 3 and jury question

Go down 
+10
Edna Mode
Bo Peep
Princess Atta
Violet Parr
Dash Parr
Celia Mae
Merida
EVE
Mike Wazowski
Lotso
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Incredible

Mr. Incredible

Final 3 and jury question - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 11:59 pm

"King of Anything?" Care to elaborate on that? Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Mike Wazowski

Mike Wazowski

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:21 pm

lol Mr. I, let's talk once the game is over, i still feel weird about your elimination after all these weeks.

Mike's Closing Statement:

Well first of all, thank you Lotso, Spanish Buzz and Mater for a fun game. To the members of the jury: I feel like I did my best to explain why I made the moves I made in this game. I was looking out for myself this entire time and what was best for MY game. If you think I played the best game out of the 3 finalists, I would appreciate your vote. If you think one of the two girls played a better game, then no hard feelings. Regardless, thank you all for a great game. <3
Back to top Go down
Lotso

Lotso

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 4:04 pm

yay yall can vote
Back to top Go down
Bo Peep

Bo Peep

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:41 pm

No. I am not voting until Eve has answered my questions and gives her proper closing.
Back to top Go down
Lotso

Lotso

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:22 pm

She's had ample time to do so. I don't want to rush things but I don't want to drag this out for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Edna Mode

Edna Mode

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:38 pm

Darling, tell her on imdb or wherever you found her.
Back to top Go down
EVE

EVE

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:49 pm

Fine....I was involved....with everything but didn't want to have to prove it.

Week 1- MU - Bruce
I was heavily involved in setting myself up well in Monsters U. I think Edna may have posted active people join Fear Tech but my crew didn't want to work with her because of the powerhouse Incredibles bunch and all of that threatening stuff revealed by Violets confessional. Turns out we won and Bruce went for being inactive but the prep work for myself and who I wanted in the finals was laid out.

Week 2 - Toy Story - Barbie/Mr. I
Ken had messages me and I told him he was tied to Barbie and that could backfire on him, Barbie was inactive and I scooped up Ken and Voilets loyalty. Around this time I met Mike :Dhe told me he was next to go and then shocked me by idoling out Mr. I. Mr I was the only person besides Mike I knew so I was like wow Mike is badass and doesn't mess around Razz

Week 3 - UP - Sully
Crush and I began discussing Squirts social indiscretions and ultimately decided to boot Sully since we did believe Squirt was loyal to the team. Plus, Sully was inactive

Week 4 - Cars - Squirt
You can't own every car in the shop or on the road and that's why Squirt left. This vote off united our tribe and is what held us at the merge. Crush and I discussed as he was my closest ally and knew Squirt threatened our control since he messaged EVERYONE. That's a no-no in mystery. This was the round I met Merida and Dory which (at least with Merida) became super important later on. Ken and Squirt were both offline while the rest of us were on and scheming.

Week 5 - Monsters Inc - Ken
Hi Bo Peep. Came out of nowhere and did all of this stuff. Crush didn't want to split out votes, I suggested it and did so I made it happen and pissed off Ken was out the door. I was one step ahead honey <3

Week 6 - Brave- Bo Peep 
How ironic on Meridas week lol. Bo Peep was a threat, the only threat, Mike pledged loyalty to myself and Merida. Celia also was supposed to be in the f4 deal and then lied and told me to vote Edna (lol). Mike wasn't on and people had to vote so the decision was made and off you went. I would've preferred Space Alien since we had talked pretty genuinely when you were on the tribe  Bo.

Week 7 - Toy Story 2 - Space Alien
This one was entirely me. I just wanted him out since he seemed to be slightly inactive, very inquisitive, and slow in voting. I wanted him out pre-jury but I guess all nine of you made it. Loved your exit Alien! MU covered for Mike and Celia.

Week 8 - Cars 2 - Edna
Both cars weeks took out what I'm guessing were the better connected  players within their tribe. I did attempt to sway this vote off Edna but Crush and Dory were fairly adamant and with my looming betrayal of them I couldn't step into that control role. I think Mike and I were happy when she left though. She could campaign!

Week 9 - Finding Nemo - Princess
Similar to Edna's situation, but I also wasn't on for this due to real life stuff. I wanted you to make it to a bugs life but considering it was f5 I didn't want that.

Week 10 - Ratatouille - Crush
The one immunity I tried. Difficult ingredients challenge! See my response earlier to why I wanted Crush out and how it happened. I was just wanting a different group of people in the finals.

Week 11 - The Incredibles - Dash
Dash was the final Fear Tech that no one wanted to work with, plus I wanted to throw attention off me by keeping Dory in because of the Crush situation. I wanted people to think I was in danger because it kept me on my toes.

Week 12 - WALL-E - Dory
My week and the incomprable goddess left. Loved playing with you! Mike wasn't immune this time and there was a big push to get him out. I suggested a vote split to ensure it wouldn't tie. Dory unfortunately voted off and by her doing that she left. =/ note to self for future games, don't split at f6 if I think I'm in trouble lol

Week 13 - A Bug's Life- Violet
I wanted to backstab again to make sure I wouldn't get jury votes or be perceived as having any on lock. Violet didn't reply to me a lot so that's why it was you over Merida. I think you may know my ID and if that's the case, just know I'm sorry Sad

Week 14 - Toy Story 3- Celia Mae
This monster worked her way into my heart and I literally protected and watched out for you the whole game. I kept you in the loop and enjoyed our talks but you were the last remaining person opposed to myself and Mike and had to go. A truly incredible person <3

Week 15 - FTC- Merida
Seems like she self eliminated so yeah......good luck Mike!

I guess this post works as a closing. This is what I did, your call on voting, and I'm happy anyway it goes.
Back to top Go down
EVE

EVE

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:55 pm

Can I be done now? My circuitry needs switched out and WALL-E needs me!
Back to top Go down
Celia Mae

Celia Mae

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:02 pm

I did not lie lol. You said something about abourt the vote and then I heard I might bex the vote so I voted my way.
Back to top Go down
Lotso

Lotso

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:13 pm

srill waiitng on votes
Back to top Go down
Crush

Crush

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 3:39 am

ooooooooooooops sorry Fatso.
Back to top Go down
Edna Mode

Edna Mode

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 12:26 pm

Will there be episodes, darling?
Back to top Go down
EVE

EVE

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 1:12 pm

How's everyone doing?

You should have Squirt and Ken fill in for SpaceB and Dory! They were ridiculous and entertaining in a hot mess kind of way. I'm in a sharing mood and wrote down some game advice (edited to not leak my ID) once they left:

1) When your close ally gets voted out don't get super pissy and throw a fit. You are still in the game, suck it up

2) Never message every member of your tribe multiple times a day and never give any game info. People talk 

3) Dont obsessively try to save anyone unless you are a known duo and can pull it off. Otherwise you go down hard. This early on in mystery you may have to dump an ally and find another one. Historically this is how it works bc it's hard to read people day 1 and see if they can be trusted with info, know how to divulge info, and aren't a flight risk.
Back to top Go down
EVE

EVE

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 1:14 pm

Any thoughts or comments? Agree/disagree?
Back to top Go down
Lotso

Lotso

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:15 pm

No.

Episodes are pending on Dan's will.
Back to top Go down
Dory

Dory

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:15 pm

Woopsy Daisies. I didn't mean to totally forget about this game but you should all expect this from Dory the short term memory fish.

Is it too late to ask questions at this point? I have a good idea about my vote but it would still be nice. I have some comments to the final 3 that I will post right this minute.

Mike

You are very deserving of a win in this game. I don't know if I will vote for you to be honest, but you are still deserving. You came from nothing and rose to the top in a very glamorous way. I also appreciate that you found me funny Smile.

If I could ask you a question it would be: Why did you stop talking to me once we merged? I feel like I extended the branch, you took a sniff and then decided it was too fishy for you and found greener pastures. It kind of hurt my feelings and it's why I never went out of my way with you after that.

EVE

You were not my main ally early on but you easily classify as the person who grew on me the most. I was going to stay humble and loyal to my main allies Crush and Merida but I secretly had dreams for us. Dreams where Crush got Crushed by Merida's hair and we marched on into finals fin in robot hand. You didn't answer every question the jury threw at you though and that has to be a small - for you. We sucked and barely asked anything. The least you could do is answer them all.

I would probably not have a question for you. I read what you said and it laid out your game quite nicely. You played a good game EVE and would also be a worthy winner.

Merida

You had my vote (using one of your own quotes) hooked, lined and sinkered. I made a post right when I got to the jury house praising your game and how you were masterminding and lying to everyone. I don't carry bitterness in my heart and wouldn't vote according to a sour feeling. Your betrayal didn't matter when it came to my jury vote. What does matter to me, well it's respect. You lack serious respect in your answers. First of all you disrespect me by saying I was unstable. You were telling me I was the target, I suggested calling a house meeting to clear things up and followed your advice not to. How was that so irrational? Idiots on our tribe cost us that challenge and I was being blamed for it by those same idiots. I may be a pushover in Finding Nemo but we're about to embark on the Dory journey with Finding Dory. I've changed.

Then you disrespect other jurors by laughing in their face about your betrayal. You smear in our eyes that you barely did anything in the game. While many sit here who have actually tried to do good in this game. The cherry on the cake is that you end it all by saying this is just a big joke and you don't care if you lose. For all those reasons listed, I will change my mind and I will go casdt my vote for someone who wants to win.

Final 3 and jury question - Page 3 Tumblr_lvk0o6qPBx1r3x977o1_400

Thank you Dan and Jimmy (and John?) for a great hosting job. This was a lot of fun. Sorry it got boring for most of the merge but I still enjoyed myself.
Back to top Go down
EVE

EVE

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:49 pm

Love you Dory! Fin and Robot hand in hand forever Smile
Back to top Go down
Bo Peep

Bo Peep

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm

Eve sweetie thanks for answering. It's too bad our talks didn't get to go any further than that.
Back to top Go down
Space Alien

Space Alien

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 10:34 pm

Well I just skimmed through this game and Eve, it seems like you don't care about whether or not you win so I guess I'll vote for Merida unless Mike has a good answer for my question.

My question for you Mike is why didn't you own your decision to flip on Fear Tech? I'm actually an extremely forgiving person and respect people for making moves but only if they own them and you failed to do that when I said you must right after I was voted out. Secondly, I would like to note that I legitimately wanted to work with you.

Also, your comment about not receiving any alliance offers or deals doesn't hold any water because you didn't talk to anyone on Fear tech from what I heard and the night you had played the idol I was actually willing to vote to keep you if you had come to me and asked for my vote to stay but you seemed to just give up. You see, sweetie, communication and deals in this game are a two-way street and you shouldn't always expect people to come to you with deals. Maybe you should try to go to them for once.

Last edited by Space Alien on Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mike Wazowski

Mike Wazowski

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 10:35 pm

Quote :
If I could ask you a question it would be: Why did you stop talking to me once we merged?

Hey Dory! Thanks for your question.

Here's my take on why we didnt talk that much after merge: i always thought MU was a tight 5-unit group. At first, I didnt think you guys were split but after a while I started to see that what Crush wanted wasnt exactly what Merida and EVE wanted. So when Crush was blindsided, and I saw your post that you were sad and were expecting to be next, I figured you and him had a tight bond.

So to me, I felt like since I thought MU was tight, you guys had a group thread or something and were talking there. I talked to EVE and Crush the most post merge and I thought they would keep the rest of your tribe up to date. After Crush's elimination, I thought you were close with EVE so, same thing. I figured she would be the one keeping you updated.

I should have talked to you more though, because you were one of the nicest people to me pre-merge. You encouraged me and you, and also some of the other MU people, lifted my spirits after the Mr. I blindside.
Back to top Go down
Mike Wazowski

Mike Wazowski

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 10:42 pm

Quote :
My question for you Mike is why didn't you own your decision to flip on Fear Tech? I'm actually an extremely forgiving person and respect people for making moves but only if they own them and you failed to do that when I said you must right after I was voted out. Secondly, I would like to note that I legitimately wanted to work with you.

Because you sounded very upset and I had a feeling you were not going to forgive me for it. Also, I thought blatantly admitting on the thread i was the person that flipped would make me an immediate target and give the rest of Fear Tech more ammunition to paint me to other MU members not named EVE/Merida/Crush as a backstabber and a liar and the worst person ever. I was worried whatever little numbers Fear Tech had, would grow if they got a couple of MU people to flip and vote me out. At least with Fear Tech not being sure I was the one who flipped, I was able to keep a low profile til FT had low numbers and werent able to do anything about it anymore.

And yes, I know you wanted to work with me. I mentioned it on my summary of the game that Bo asked for. But when you asked, I had already received offers from the other side too, and I had to look at both sides from  a strategic point and said to myself: Would I make it further in this game with Fear Tech or with MU. Unfortunately, it made more sense for me to work with MU and thus I had to, in a way, decline your offer to work together. :-/
Back to top Go down
Mike Wazowski

Mike Wazowski

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 10:45 pm

Quote :
Also, your comment about not receiving any alliance offers or deals doesn't hold any water because you didn't talk to anyone on Fear tech from what I heard and the night you had played the idol I was actually willing to vote to keep you if you had come to me and asked for my vote to stay but you seemed to just give up. You see, sweetie, communication and deals in this game are a two-way street and you shouldn't always expect people to come to you with deals. Maybe you should try to go to them for once.

I know. I already said it was my own fault for making an account on the forum too late. I know me being here 2-3 days later than most people was terrible for my game because alliances had already been formed and I knew I had very little chance.

And I didnt ask for your vote that night because I only asked a couple of people and they all kinda said I was the target. Even celia said it wasnt looking good for me. So yea, I acted as if I had given up, just to throw everyone off and could be able to pull the idol blindside without any trouble.
Back to top Go down
EVE

EVE

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 10:55 pm

Space Alien, I simply presented the facts about who did what and left it up to you! I would like to win more than Merida who either trolls or goes inactive lol. I've said all along it should be Mike or me. 

Good answers Mike!
Back to top Go down
Space Alien

Space Alien

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:40 pm

EVE wrote:
Space Alien, I simply presented the facts about who did what and left it up to you! I would like to win more than Merida who either trolls or goes inactive lol. I've said all along it should be Mike or me. 

Good answers Mike!

I don't want just facts. I want to know why you should win this.
Back to top Go down
Space Alien

Space Alien

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:48 pm

Mike Wazowski wrote:
Quote :

I know. I already said it was my own fault for making an account on the forum too late. I know me being here 2-3 days later than most people was terrible for my game because alliances had already been formed and I knew I had very little chance.

And I didnt ask for your vote that night because I only asked a couple of people and they all kinda said I was the target. Even celia said it wasnt looking good for me. So yea, I acted as if I had given up, just to throw everyone off and could be able to pull the idol blindside without any trouble.

My point is signing up for the forum late isn't the reason you didn't get alliance offers. I didn't come until WAY later and I didn't get any deals until I went and approached people for deals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final 3 and jury question
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystery Pixar :: The Game :: Final Tribal Council-
Jump to: