Mystery Pixar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final 3 and jury question

Go down 
+10
Edna Mode
Bo Peep
Princess Atta
Violet Parr
Dash Parr
Celia Mae
Merida
EVE
Mike Wazowski
Lotso
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
EVE

EVE

Final 3 and jury question - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:50 pm

Posting error on my end above. Another similarity between EVE and a Parr!

http://tinypic.com/r/2zf4j6s/5
Back to top Go down
Princess Atta

Princess Atta

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 11:07 pm

Congrats to the finals 3.

I really have no idea what really happened in this game so questions will be up one day.
Back to top Go down
Celia Mae

Celia Mae

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:11 am

I'm a tease EVE lol.
Back to top Go down
Merida

Merida

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 5:31 pm

I would have cut EVEs wires so I could dress up as her and make her do w/e I wanted.

The boot list would stay the same.

Eve I challenge you to type in all CAPS starting now. It’s never too late to start.

Violet you should vote for me because of our loving relationship and because everyone loves a little Merida.

Good point Princess. Maybe Mike is. I thought about this and redid my entire list

Mike - HOWdoesITfeeeeel
EVE - imsexyniknowit

Celia - xsourxgumxrocksx
Princess - Firebolt
Crush - Gizmo44
Edna - JB
Dash - SuperVixenXo
Bo Peep - realitytvfreak2
Space Alien - CindyLennoxFan
Dory - Straightloonz
Violet - mas_bond
Back to top Go down
Bo Peep

Bo Peep

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:21 pm

I will read this and type up my jury questions tonight.
Back to top Go down
Edna Mode

Edna Mode

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 11:17 pm

Darling you do realize I am offended that you called me JB.
Back to top Go down
Mike Wazowski

Mike Wazowski

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:37 am

Quote :
Why should I specifically vote for you?

You should specifically vote for me if you appreciate the way I played this game and the moves I made. I tried to save you at final 5 but was outnumbered so that should be another reason, I should get an A for effort, or at least in this instance, your vote Razz

Back to top Go down
Princess Atta

Princess Atta

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:55 am

I know JB isn't that funny.
Back to top Go down
Crush

Crush

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 8:45 pm

Sorry for making you guys wait. Not really sure what to ask, apparently according to the jurors I'm coming off as bitter so I'll refrain from saying anything except to clear up something Eve said -

I trusted you and Dory the most in this game, and would have done anything you both said. When I suggested keeping Mike around it was probably a dumb thing for me to say, I wasn't thinking clearly at the time, merely just making a suggestion to you (Eve) to see if that was what you were thinking. I wouldn't say something like that to you and then vote you out though, so your paranoia got the best of you there. I confided in you and I feel you used it against me because you had better relationships with other people that you preferred to take over me.

My vote will go to the person who made the biggest moves and did the least amount of betrayal.

Back to top Go down
Lotso

Lotso

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:45 pm

Other jurors please ask your questions.
Back to top Go down
Bo Peep

Bo Peep

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 7:34 pm

My deepest apologies Mr. Lotso. I am doing this tonight I promise.
Back to top Go down
Bo Peep

Bo Peep

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 7:48 pm

My apologies for being late for the jury questioning. The Thanksgiving weekend has been busy.

The following questions are for Mike and Eve. Merida, I feel that insulting a jury is unacceptable, and you personally picked me out so you will not be receiving any questions or chance of my vote. It's nice to be nice, honey.

Mike and Eve, congratulations on finals. I'd like you each to make a a list of each week in the game, from the beginning until end, and give a detailed description of how you were involved that round.

Just for Mike, I wanted to work with you pumpkin and we did speak and I even offered a chance to keep yourself safe in the event that our tribe lost, and out of everyone on our tribe you voted me out. That does make me a bit sad. Please tell me what happened that round.

Good luck everyone. Smile
Back to top Go down
Princess Atta

Princess Atta

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:42 pm

Ok since I think I know who to vote for and Lotso is also pressuring me to ask questions. I will ask some questions to the final 3.

1) Dedicate a song to everyone in the game and even the host.

2) Why do you deserve to win over the other two?

3) Write a special something for everyone in the game and what part they had to helped you be in the finals?

Back to top Go down
Mike Wazowski

Mike Wazowski

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:18 pm

hi, just got home, i will answer these tonight <3
Back to top Go down
Merida

Merida

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:16 pm

Bo Peep I didn't mean to offend you. I'm not sure how I picked you out? You resemble RTF in being (no offense) pretty bad at games (well this game at least) your attempt at a move made no sense and just sucked in general. It's something RTF would do. You have never liked me ever since I got you out of the challenge the round you were voted off. The only other thing I said was you were a sweetheart. I thought you were in this game, your aura came off as nice and caring and a gentle soul and that is threatening.

Princess I don't have time to do your first question. Sorry, not sorry.

I lied to everyone and everyone believed anything I said. I could have changed the game at any given moment and I didn't. I was talked about as a threat despite being semi inactive so obviously I had a good aura going about me during the course of the game.

3) Write a special something for everyone in the game and what part they had to helped you be in the finals?

Thanks to the hosts, the final 3, and the jury. I don't know any of you and didn't talk to many of you besides a PM here and a PM there.
Back to top Go down
Bo Peep

Bo Peep

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 8:38 pm

Merida:

This has to be the slowest jury ever. Stop following your leader Bo Peep (JB) and answer questions
-------------------------------------------------------------

Also, what do you mean by I haven't liked you since I left? I haven't said anything to you. Unless you mean something said in the jury house, which would mean that you are somehow having private conversations with jury members.
Back to top Go down
Mike Wazowski

Mike Wazowski

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 1:07 pm

Quote :
I'd like you each to make a a list of each week in the game, from the beginning until end, and give a detailed description of how you were involved that round.
Well the first round, we were all just getting to know each other. Our tribe lost the immunity that round I believe, so I had to make sure I was safe since I knew I had no allies. I was lucky Bruce didnt show up for the challenge so thats why he was voted out.

Second week, we won. I believed they voted Barbie out, so I was in no danger nor had I any involvement in that TC. I was busy with stuff IRL at this time too, so I had no time to be on the forum and try to form alliances. All my fault to an extent.

Third week, this is the week where I think the game changed, or at least things were set up for it to change later. I knew that if we lost another immunity challenge, I would be eliminated. So I showed up for the reward challenge and I won it. It was a HII so I was ecstatic. We lost that immunity challenge and I knew I was the target since Mr. Incredible eliminated me from the challenge first, he clearly didnt want me to win. So I asked a few people if they heard anything about the vote. I got some very vague responses and even Celia told me it wasnt looking good for me, so I knew then the idol was going to be played 100%. I knew that it was very unlikely any of you would expect me to have the idol, so I acted as if I was bitter and mad and upset and even begging to stay to a point. It was all for show/make sure no one got smart and decided to throw a vote to someone else other than me or Mr. I and force a tie. Then the votes came and I was the sole vote that decided who went home that round. I think after the fact, Fear Tech was just not the same anymore. I eliminated their leader and someone else had to step up, and that's where I came in.

All the weeks following that event but before the merge, I was here and I was giving it my 100% in challenges. I got a few offers to work with people, from Edna, from  you Bo, even from Space Alien. Those were interesting offers. But I was more drawn to the offers from the other side. Merida, EVE, Crush all lauded me for making that big move and wanted me to join them once the merge came. EVE and I even discussed about her throwing some challenges so that I would be safe. I dont think she was very into the idea until that Battleship challenge, where in the final round she had to strike one of Fear Tech's ships to stay in the game. I gave her our tribe coordinates and told her, here they are. If you are serious about working together, you will not strike any of these. And she didn't. To me, that was all the proof I needed from her and from the MU people, that they had my back. So, as much as I would have wanted to be "loyal" to my tribe after the merge, strategically, it made no sense. I almost got voted out once for a reason and I was not about to just let that happen again.

So when we merged, I flipped to MU and I think someone used a power to void a vote against Merida so Bo left. That gave the 5 MU people + me the majority. But my loyalty at this point was really just with Merida, EVE and an agreement I had with Crush.

The next vote, EVE suggested voting out Space Alien and I totally agreed with this decision. I always thought that if I had stuck with Fear Tech til the Final 7, Space Alien would become a huge threat and probably target me, since his response to me using an idol earlier in the game was not very pleasant. So, I stuck with MU, voted him out, he had that meltdown on the TC thread. I kept my mouth shut because I had a suspicion he was not really serious about forgiving the person who flipped if they admitted to it. He was mad.

Edna was the next target I believe. She was one of the stronger Fear Teach people and we feared she could somehow go on a reward/immunity streak, so she had to go. MU was up 5-4 now. They had the majority without needing me. This is where things got interesting.

At the next TC, we voted Atta, no big deal. I think at this point we were just voting out the remaining Fear Tech people. But it was also around this time when EVE started throwing the idea around of voting out Crush at the next TC. I think she was scared of Crush becoming a bigger threat and also of him having won some rewards. I agreed with her plan but also felt terrible because I had promised Crush a Final 4 deal too. We had agreed he would bring someone of his choosing and so would I and us 4 would be the final 4. But when he offered me this deal (pre-merge) I really didnt have anyone I could say, YES i want this person with me in the F4. So I didnt think this deal would work for me, so I went with the plan to vote Crush out. Sad

That elimination hurt me more than all the other Fear Tech eliminations, because I broke my word to someone, and in games I try my hardest to never do that. But from a strategic point, he had to go. Plus, it also made it easier that EVE told me Crush had been talking about getting rid me soon. So I was like, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Then Dash and Dory left. We really didnt spend too much time thinking about these votes. Dash was "supposed" to go when Crush left, but we made that move, so he was spared one more round. I am not sure why Dory was the target after that, but I agreed. Plus I dont think I talked with Dash that much. Dory was a nice girl to me pre-merge, she was one of the few MU people who PM-d me after Mr. I was eliminated. But I felt like we became more and more distant after the merge, and especially after Crush was eliminated.

At final 5, I had a very solid Final 3 deal with EVE and Merida. It seemed as though we would keep going with our plan to "eliminate" all the rest of the Fear Tech people so Celia seemed to be the next logical choice to go. At this point, however, I started to become worried. Why? Because I looked at the jury and saw 5 former Fear Tech people there and I was sure they were going to be bitter towards me. But Celia was still in the game, and she was Fear Tech so it made perfect sense for those 5 jurors to vote for Celia just out of spite. So I wanted Celia gone. EVE and Merida however, wanted Violet out. At this point, I wondered if those girls really had the alliance's best interests in mind or if I had been duped this whole time and they had a secret deal with Celia and they would just vote me out at F4. When I saw the vote was 3-2 and Violet left, I freaked. I was also mad at EVE and told her, why did you keep Celia!??! she's going to win the game if she makes it to the end! EVE was like, nah it's ok she won't win the final 4 challenge LOLOLOL.

I rolled my eyes and said, ok whatever. If she wins, it's over for us so I hope you are aware of that. I won the final 4 reward AND the final 4 immunity. So i knew, well, at least I am going to be in the end. Now to make sure Celia isn't there either. And thankfully enough, Merida and EVE voted with me. I voided Celia's vote with my reward, and here we are.

Sorry if this is too long to read. But you asked for a detailed, week to week summary, and this is the best i could do lol. <3

Quote :
Just for Mike, I wanted to work with you pumpkin and we did speak and I even offered a chance to keep yourself safe in the event that our tribe lost, and out of everyone on our tribe you voted me out. That does make me a bit sad. Please tell me what happened that round.
I know Bo and I appreciate that you came to me with that offer. I think when we merged and MU decided to target you first, I had no choice but to go with them. The plan for me all along was to flip, but if I had chosen not to because they were voting you, then it would have hurt my game a lot Sad

I wish they would have targeted someone else that round, but there was not much I could do.

Last edited by Mike Wazowski on Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lotso

Lotso

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 1:27 pm

if everyone has asked questions you can post closinig statements and jurors can vote
Back to top Go down
Edna Mode

Edna Mode

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 1:36 pm

Mike, you make some valid points, darling, but you trivialized the significance of certain players in this game (Atta, Dash, Dory, etc.) Regardless of how much or how little of an impact they made on the game, it is disrespectful to say things like "we voted Atta, no big deal ^_^". This is supposed to be your pitch on why we should vote for you. Not very smart on your behalf to insult three of the jurors, if not more.

That being said, all three of you did a good job at making it to the end. Good luck to all of you.
Back to top Go down
Princess Atta

Princess Atta

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 1:42 pm

Yeah now I am not sure who to vote for. Maybe if Mike and Eve wants to answer my questions, it would help.
Back to top Go down
Mike Wazowski

Mike Wazowski

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 1:54 pm

Quote :
Mike, you make some valid points, darling, but you trivialized the significance of certain players in this game (Atta, Dash, Dory, etc.) Regardless of how much or how little of an impact they made on the game, it is disrespectful to say things like "we voted Atta, no big deal ^_^". This is supposed to be your pitch on why we should vote for you. Not very smart on your behalf to insult three of the jurors, if not more.
Well I didnt mean it like, Oh no big deal voting them out LOL they suck. I meant it more like, deciding that they were the target wasnt as much of a big deal for my alliance. We, or I should say, I, didnt struggle to come up with that decision as much as the other votes (Crush, Violet)

If I insulted them, I apologize, I didnt mean for it to come out that way. Sad

Princess, I am working on your questions right now.
Back to top Go down
Mike Wazowski

Mike Wazowski

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 2:17 pm

Quote :
1) Dedicate a song to everyone in the game and even the host.

Haha ok this is fun:

Bruce:
R.E.M-Everybody Hurts

Barbie:
Aqua-Barbie Girl

DUH!

Mr. Incredible:
Sara Bareilles-King of Anything

Sully:
Spongebob and Plankton-F.U.N.

Squirt:
Abba-Dancing Queen

Ken Doll:
Right Said Fred-I'm Too Sexy

Bo Peep:
Jack Johnson-I Got You

Space Alien:
Avril Lavigne-Complicated

Edna Mode:
Miley Cyrus-Wrecking Ball

Princess Atta:
Britney Spears-Lucky

Crush:
Scissor Sisters-Fire with Fire

Dash:
Django Theme-Luis Bacalov

Dory:
Frank Sinatra-Somewhere Beyond The Sea

Violet:
Mariah Carey-Hero

Celia Mae:
Natasha Bedingfield-Pocketful of Sunshine

Merida:
Barney Theme Song

EVE:
Alicia Keys-Girl On Fire

Quote :
I feel like, trying my hardest not to sound like a douche here, the moves I made had the most impact in the overall outcome of the game. Also, seems like Merida and EVE are not trying very hard right now? lol

Quote :
Bruce: thanks for not showing up that first week buddy. <3

Barbie: thank you for making me LOL when you showed up to play after you got eliminated.

Mr. I: thank you for giving me that push to make a move as early as week 3. Too bad it was a move against you

Sully: thank you for being my BFF in the movies, too bad we really didnt get a chance to work together here in this game Sad

Squirt: i still cant get over what your tribe did to you. you are an awesome fella and wish I could have gotten a chance to play with you.

Ken doll: thanks for being such a smooth dude. and for spilling the beans about your tribe's secret deals before you got voted out Razz

bo peep: thank you for being such a nice girl to me pre-merge. i will always be grateful for that offer you made me.

space alien: thank you for reaching out to me after I used the Hidden Idol. We talked game and that was something I missed doing

Edna: thanks for making me laugh with your avatars they are hilarious Laughing. Oh and just like SA, thanks for reaching out to me.

Princess: Thanks for being a very nice girl to talk to. <3

Crush: thanks a lot for reaching out to me pre-merge and offering me a chance to join your side. Your words of encouragement really helped me give 100% in challenges so I could make it to the merge.

Dash: thanks for being a cool dude, and I am sorry I voted out your dad so early Sad

Dory: thanks for being such a funny player and making me laugh plenty of times <3

Violet: you were good in challenges and I admire that, so thank you <3

Celia: my boo!! thanks for not hating my guts after i flipped (or at least making sure I didnt find out you hated me if you did) lol

Merida: Thanks for your lulzworthy FTC answers <333

EVE: you are a g.oddess and if it wasnt for you I probably wouldnt be here right now. so thank you for reaching out to me and offering me  a deal to work with you.
Back to top Go down
Mike Wazowski

Mike Wazowski

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 2:40 pm

I think that is it? If there are no more questions, I will post my closing later today. <3
Back to top Go down
EVE

EVE

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:34 pm

That's nice to say Mike. Great working with you too Smile

I can't post my responses due to being away from a computer until tomorrow night if people want to wait, but as Mike highlighted fairly accurately I was involved week to week very heavily except in the Edna and Princess vote.

If no one wants to wait sorry to Crush and Violet and to everyone else it's been a fun time playing each round with you in a different Pixar film!

And talk to you after the game Celia <3
Back to top Go down
Merida

Merida

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:32 pm

I was trying but the few times I've made finals it's been so stressful and a blood bath and full of anger, bitter, arguing, and tension. I decided to take a more fun and lighthearted approach this time around. If it makes me lose then eh so be it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 and jury question   Final 3 and jury question - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final 3 and jury question
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystery Pixar :: The Game :: Final Tribal Council-
Jump to: